Overall Health Monitoring
Comprehensive Take on Health and Wellness
- Screenings: Licensed clinician visits the patient 2 times a week and screens for overall health issues in addition to cognitive health.
- Remote physician monitoring system: The Primary Care Physician is updated on any health issues to ensure patient health is optimal.
- Increased Patient Cognitive Health: Patients are able to remain living independently longer with a better quality of life due to increased cognitive function.
- Personalized Care: Each patient has a personalized and custom plan based on their individual cognitive needs.
- Family: C.A.M.P. incorporates the names of patient’s loved ones.